Monday, November 28, 2011

Inspiration!

I love that I was able to capture the beauty of this amazingly pink  rose!
I have become so inspired to create!  My mind is flooded every day with creative sparks, ideas, concepts, and possibilities.  It's very exciting, but it can also be a little deflating when I'm not able to orchestrate my art time.  On the days that I'm actually able to find time to put some of my ideas on paper, I'm totally fulfilled, and I find it hard to stop at the end of the day... I'm very reluctant to go to bed!  So, I've been really working to squeeze in at least a little bit of creativity each day.  One of my biggest challenges tends to be "Where to begin?"  I have so, so many ideas and interests that I'd love to pursue, but I don't know where to start.  Paint?  Paper?  Photography?  Print?  Graphics?  So many choices!  The absence of a true work space or studio can also be frustrating.  So many ideas = a lot of supplies!  I've been glancing through websites and pouring over blogs that show pictures of true work studios that have amazing work spaces, like Leslie at her studio for A Creative Mint. Her work space is so completely fabulous (as is her talent)!  Now that I have all of this inspiration pouring out of my heart, mind & soul, and flooding through every part of me, I've just got to figure out ways I can channel it into my creative endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment